Now, thanks to the gracious volunteer work of José Huerta (mayor hat tip!), we all get to play with it.
The spreadsheet includes fields for:
- Registered Voters
- Valid Votes
- Null Votes
- Votes for the government
- Votes against the government
- The 1998 Presidential Election
- The 1999 Referendum to Ratify the Constitution
- The 2000 Presidential Election
- The 2004 Presidential Recall Referendum
- The 2006 Presidential Election
- The 2007 Constitutional Reform Referendum
First person to unearth a counterintuitive pattern from these data wins a lollypop. Numberheads, knock yourselves out.