The scenarios are pretty dire.
- How does Rosales negotiate a budget with a 100% chavista National Assembly?
- What happens when the chavista-controlled Supreme Tribunal declares Mi Negra unconstitutional?
- How does he deal with the barrage of investigations from a Chavez controlled Comptrollership and Prosecutor General?
- How does he deal with the 22 chavista state governors?
- How does he take the 30,000 Kalashnikovs out of the hands of the Cuban trained Frente Francisco de Miranda?
- What does he do with the tens of thousands of Cuban doctors, and the hundreds (or thousands) of Cuban security agents in the country?
- Last but not least, how does he handle Leader of the Opposition Hugo Chavez?
Folks, even if Rosales wins, it's not the end. It's merely the beginning.