August 18, 2006

Compiling a photographic record

Katy says: I am going to ask Quico's loyal readers for a favor in an experiment I have in mind.

Any time you see a pro-Chávez sign in a government building or institution such as this one, I'd like to know about it. So I want to ask all of you out there to take and/or circulate photographs showing electoral publicity for Chávez in a government building, and I'd like you to send them to me.

Bruni is doing a great job of covering government advertising in her blog. We should do the same with government publicity in public buildings.

So any time you go to a hospital, a courtroom or a school, and see publicity for Chávez's re-election, please snap a picture and send it to me. Any time you drive past a government building and there is a picture of Chavez, take a pic and send it. Include whenever you can the place where the photo was taken, and the date.

My email is katycaracas@hotmail.com.

I will make sure these are published on this website. Confidentiality is assured.

La pelea es peleando - cuento con ustedes.